Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Students arrive in less than a month!


We just got done planning our events for freshman orientation, and it's looking to be a great fall. We have a dynamite group of student leaders this year, and I know that God is going to to amazing things through them.


Please pray for:
  • Incoming Freshman.  That God would be preparing them and protecting them as they leave their homes and move to Winona.
  • Guidance. That we woud see where God is at work and join with Him in His plan for the semester.
  • Perseverance . As I venture into my first solo year on staff I know there are going to be times of difficulty.  Please pray for me as I strive to keep my head on straight and lead the students here at WSU.
  • Support. Now having only one staff member we are in greater need of support in prayer, financially, socially, and in need of volunteers.  Pray that God would bring people passionate about the ministry forward to help support the chapter here at Winona.
Thank you for all of your support!  
I can't wait to share with you the things that happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment